REDUCED PRICES ON ALL DONEGAL TOURS STAYING AT KEE'S HOTEL PLUS NEW DEPARTURE TIMESWelcome to Ulsterbus Tours!
Whether you are new to us or a seasoned traveller, we have no doubt that you will find a holiday that's right for you on this site.
Our full programme for 2013 is now available online.
- Traditional, Classic Coach Tours: our 'top end' tours
- Great value tours based at popular hotels; usually family-run, such as Gleneagle, Kees, Winnock, Royal Hotel, Bray.
- Resorts/English Seaside Holidays
- Winter Warmers/Bargain Breaks: unbeatable value from just £30 per day
- Shows & Events (horses, gardens, country living, festive events, etc)
Within this site, will find all you need to know about all seasonal tours, booking information, as well as links to local areas and hotel sites.
Remember: just leave your cares - and your car - behind you and come away with us on a truly stress-free holiday. Unlike the chaos of the airports, you will have a hassle-free check-in just 30 minutes before departure. Someone else will do the driving and the cooking and even carry your luggage! Best of all, unlike our competitors, there are no hidden charges.
- Return ferry/air travel on all tours in the UK and Europe, with meals and accommodation where applicable
- Quality hotel accommodation with en suite facilities as selected by us
- Dinner, bed and breakfast on all holidays (except where stated)
- Luxury coach travel in fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Reserved seat aboard vehicle
- Holiday Insurance on Continental Tours
We also offer excellent rates on pre-departure accommodation in Belfast and long-term car parking close to the departure point.
We hope you enjoy our site and that you will decide to Share the Experience with us and thousands of other Ulsterbus Tours passengers in 2013.
Ulsterbus Tours is a business division of Ulsterbus Limited (NI006725) which in turn is a company registered in Northern Ireland with its registered office at 3 Milewater Road, Belfast BT3 9BG. Ulsterbus Limited is a member of the Translink Group.